For various socioeconomic reasons, many of the students at The Biome would not have the opportunity for a quality education that meets both their academic and social-emotional needs, if not for The Biome. Many of us have grown up with access to the academic support and opportunities we needed to be successful today. With your help, you can provide that same opportunity for Biome students.
Your support will help to provide needed student support materials and services such as:
• Social-Emotional Learning Curriculum – $250 per classroom
• Occupational Therapy Services – $500 per month
• Literacy Benchmark and Assessment Tools – $1,000 per grade level
• Student Mental Health Counseling Sessions – $2,500 for an academic year
• Classroom Libraries – $5,000 per classroom
Your contribution will help our current students lay the groundwork for their future success and strengthen our community. Tax-deductible donations can be made online at www.thebiomeschool.org or by calling (314) 696-2561.